ANTMINER – T9 – 10.5 TH/S (ANTMINER T9 10.5 TH/s) BITCOIN MINER
Firstly, Buy ANTMINER – T9 – 10.5 TH/S BITCOIN MINER online from us. Model Antminer T9+ (10.5Th) from Bitmain mining SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 10.5Th/s for a power consumption of 1432W.
- AntMiner T9 10,5 TH/s BITCOIN MINER
- Hashrate SHA-256 : +/- 10,5 TH/s
- Power Consumation : +/- 1576w
- 350mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)
- Total weight 8 kg
- Run on 120V-240V AC
- 1 X T9 10,5TH/s BITCOIN MINER
- YOU NEED TO CHOOSE YOUR POWER SUPPLY IN OPTIONS
- Including 30 Day Warranty and support
Model Antminer T9+ (10.5Th) from Bitmain mining SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 10.5Th/s for a power consumption of 1432W.
|Model||Antminer T9+ (10.5Th)|
|Size||125 x 190 x 320mm|
|Wires||10 * 6pin|
|Temperature||0 – 40 °C|
|Humidity||5 – 95 %|
- Shipped within 1 – 3 days
- Safe professional packaging
- 30 days Warranty
- Worldwide Delivery ( UPS – DHL )
Please note the following:
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSUs efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter. Figures provided are at the wall, with AC/DC 93% efficiency, and 25°C ambient temp.
2. Required power supply unit is not included. Each hashing board has 3 PCIe power ports; all PCIe ports must receive power. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board, unless you are using a dual fault protection kit.
3. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to receive power. If you use different PSU for hash boards and control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first.
Our wholesale service allows our customers to benefit from regressive prices on large purchase volumes. These regressive prices are also available for hosting requests on a large number of miners. In addition, our consulting and audit branch can be consulted to help you build your farm and answer all your questions about the electrical cost, cooling of the miners and their selection.