ASUS Dual Radeon RX 5600 XT 6GB
Firstly, Buy ASUS Dual Radeon RX 5600 XT 6GB from us at a good price. Likewise, we have other products for sale.
- Model: DUAL-RX5600XT-T6G-EVO
- Interface: PCI Express 4.0
- Memory size: 6GB
- Ports : 1 x HDMI 2.0b / 3 x DisplayPort 1.4 / 4 x Multi-Monitor Support
- Power connector: 8-Pin
- Cooler: Double Fans
- Card dimensions ( L X H ) : 11.10″ x 5.20″
- Max GPU Lenght: 283 mm
- 1 X ASUS Dual Radeon RX 5600 XT 6GB
- Shipped in 1-3 business days
- Safe professional packaging
- 30 days Warranty
- Worldwide Delivery ( UPS – DHL )
- FINAL SALES, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED
In other words, ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 5600 XT EVO offers a plug-and-play 1080p gaming experience. Further, find below more details on the product.
- TOP Edition: Boost Clock up to 1770 MHz (OC Mode)/ up to 1750 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- New and Improved Heatsink has contact points to cool both the VRM and onboard memory.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- In addition, It has 144-hour validation program that puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Above all, Delivering the latest gaming experience from AMD in its purest form, the Dual Radeon™ RX 5600 XT EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Also, Axial-tech fans propel air over a huge heatsink and Auto-Extreme Technology ensures all-around reliability. Certainly, It’s the perfect combination for a powerful plug-and-play experience.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Most Importantly, it is better, faster, and stronger to use.
Secondly, the original result of R&D efforts for top-end ROG graphics cards. Moreover, Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure. However, The enhanced efficiency allows the fan to keep things cool at low RPMs. As a result, it has less overall system noise and increased component lifespan.