INNOSILICON T2T 24 TH/s SHA-256 POWER SUPPLY INCLUDED
Firstly, Order INNOSILICON T2T 24TH/S PSU INCLUDED from our website. Secondly the Model T2 Turbo from Innosilicon mining SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 24Th/s for a power consumption of 1980W.
- INNOSILICON T2T 24 TH/s SHA-256 miner
- Hashrate SHA-256 : +/- 24 TH/s
- Power Consumation : +/- 1980w
- 408 mm (l) x 135 mm (w) x 232 mm (h)
- Total weight 8,8 kg
- Run on 120V-240V AC
INNOSILICON T2T 24TH/S PSU INCLUDED
- 1 X INNOSILICON T2T 24 TH/s SHA-256 miner
- Power supply 220V included
- Including 30 Day Warranty and support
Innosilicon, the worldwide leader of crypto currency mining ASIC manufacturer, unveiled another 10nm innovative SHA256 miner, the T2T-24T miner, which is a leap forward in the current hot contested BTC mining market. Similarly, This new product again showcases the Innosilicon’s engineering capacity to deliver the most advanced mining ASIC miners nonstop.
INNOSILICON T2T-24T Miner is the new generation BTC mining product. Just as our T2-17.2T, it adopts the state-of-the-art semiconductor technology with the innovative dynamic frequency scaling architecture for added efficiency and reliability.
- Hashrate:24TH/s (+/-5%)
- Power Consumption:1980W (+10%, normal mode, on the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25°C temperature )
- Chip Type:INNOSILICON T2T-24T ASIC, ASIC Boost feature built in with a proper license
- Net Weight:8.82KG
- Allowed ambient temperature range:0-40°
- Network Connection:Ethernet
Thirdly, Innosilicon T2T-24T is fully tested and open for order now! T2T-24T running Demo is as below, please enjoy!
- Shipped within 1 – 3 days
- Safe professional packaging
- 30 days Warranty
- Worldwide Delivery ( UPS – DHL )
Our wholesale service allows our customers to benefit from regressive prices on large purchase volumes. These regressive prices are also available for hosting requests on a large number of miners. In addition, our consulting and audit branch can be consulted to help you build your farm and answer all your questions about the electrical cost, cooling of the miners and their selection.